Coast Kids (After School Care, Holiday Programmes and Camps)
Terms and Conditions
By registering and enrolling with Coast Kids for Before/After School care, Holiday Programmes and Camps you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Programme Enrolments and Bookings
Regular vs Casual Bookings
Permanent/Regular bookings will get priority over ‘’casual’’ or ‘’on call’’ bookings. Casual Attendances are only available if space allows it and will be at the discretion of the Centre management.
Pick Up/Drop off of Children from the Programmes
Coast Kids has a zero tolerance for Bullying (which includes but is not limited to, the use of Swear words and/or Inappropriate Words, Negative or Rude gestures and actions that belittle a person). We also expect a good standard of behavior from the children that are registered in our programmes, If your child misbehaves or acts inappropriately to other children (including their siblings) or staff you will be notified. In the case of severe or repeated poor behavior access to the programme may be either suspended or cancelled. Coast Kids reserves the right to suspend or cancel a child from any programme if it is deemed that the child is high risk to the safety of other children and staff within the centre. In these cases no refunds will be provided.
Allergies or Children with Special Needs/Requirements
Depending on the requirements of care for your child, you will be required to have a one-on-one discussion with the Centre Management prior to your enrolment and booking being approved. Please be aware that acceptance of children with special needs/requirements will be on a case by case basis and is at the discretion of Centre Management, and whether the centre has the ability to provide good care based on those needs. For children with specific dietary needs you may be required to provide specified foods that the centre can keep on hand for use for your child for afternoon tea.
Failure to provide us with full and accurate information about your child, which results in Coast Kids Being unaware of certain needs or behaviours that are deemed a risk to the health and safety of children and staff may result in you being asked to pick your child up early or your booking being cancelled.
Medical Permissions Minor Medical Treatment
I hereby give my permission for Coast Kids staff to treat my child if a minor accident occurs. In the case of a more urgent matter I understand an ambulance will be called first then I will be notified.
I hereby give permission for Coast Kids staff to administer directly to my child medically prescribed medication based on me filling out a Medical Consent form. I must provide full information on dosages together with the medication to prescribe and any other important information required on the form. I understand that the staff will formally record each time a medication is administered. I acknowledge that all care will be taken and I will not hold Coast Kids responsible.
I hereby notify Coast Kids from time to time my child may be required to self medicate with an asthma inhaler. I understand that my child is to let staff know when they self-medicate so that a record may be kept and any further instructions followed.
General Permissions Off Site Excursions
Coast Kids often have special trips and activities that occur away from the main centre site. I hereby give Coast Kids permission to transport my child/ren from a designated Coast Kids site of operation if and when required i.e. emergency evacuation, group trip etc.
Photographs of Children / Childrens work
I acknowledge that photographs of my child or items of my child’s work completed at a Coast Kids programme may be used at a later date for training, marketing and promotional purposes. I hereby give my consent for this to occur unless, further down the enrolment process, I select ‘No’ as an option regarding permission to photograph my child.
Surveillance may be conducted in our centres at any time and any child, parent or family member may be subject to surveillance. The purpose of the surveillance is to ensure the safety and securty of employees, visitors and property. Coast Kids reserves the right to review and use the CCTV in behaviour/disciplinary issues that may arise during programme.
(Fees are our main source of income (whether WINZ subsidized or not) in order for our centres to operate we require that your accounts be kept up-to-date)
New Fees Tables Below (effective as of April Holiday Programme which begins on 16th April 2018)
After School Care (ASC) Fees Table
|Full Time (5 Days per week)||$19 per session|
|Part Time (1-4 Days per week)||$19.50 per session|
|Casual||$21 per session|
Before School Care (BSC) Fees Table
|Full Time (5 Days per week)||$12 per session|
|Part Time (1-4 Days per week)||$12.50 per session|
|Casual||$14 per session|
Holiday Programme (HP) Fees Table
|Per Day||$46 per session (Plus additional Day costs as stated on the Programme)|
Fulltime – Any booking that is 5 days per week for the entire term
Parttime – Any booking that is between 1-4 days per week for the entire term
Casual – Any booking that is between 1-5 days per week that is not booked for an entire term
*Shift or Rostered Workers – Are considered Casual Bookings, and will be charged at the Casual Rate.
Invoicing, Accounts and Payments
9. Any invoices that remain unpaid after 10 days will be issued a 10% late payment fee based on the total amount that is owing on their account, and will be issued as its own invoice and will be sent via email.
10. Invoice reminders will be sent via email 4 days and 1 day prior to the invoice falls due
11. Overdue invoice reminders will be sent out 1 day, 4 days, 10 days, 20 days and 29 days overdue
12. In the event that your payment is dishonoured for any reason then you shall be liable for any dishonour fees incurred by Coast Kids.
13. Invoices that continue to remain unpaid after 29 days their booking will be terminated and Coastkids will send you notification via phone, text or email that we will not be picking up your children as of the specified date.
14. Coast Kids reserves the right to suspend or terminate your booking at any time prior to 29 days of an invoice remaining overdue based on Management discretion if we deem that you are incapable of paying for your account.
15. Any invoices that continue to remain unpaid after 40 days will be forwarded to a debt collection agency, any fees that are associated with this action will be passed onto the parent for payment
16. Additional a $20 Collection fee will be added to the account prior to being passed onto debt collection.
17. If you default in payment of any invoice when due, you shall indemnify Coast Kids from and against all costs and disbursements incurred by Coast Kids in pursuing the debt including legal costs of a solicitor and/or any debt collection agency costs for which you will be responsible for paying.
18. If at any time you are in breach of any obligation (including those relating to payment) Coast Kids reserves the right to suspend or terminate you enrolment and is absolved of its other obligations under the terms and conditions. Coast Kids will not be liable to you for any loss or damage that you may suffer because Coastkids has exercised its rights under this clause.
19. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you authorize Coast Kids to:
-collect, retain and use any information about you for the purpose of assessing your creditworthiness; and
-disclose information about you, whether collected by Coast Kids from you directly or obtained by Coast Kids from any other source, to any debt collection agency for the purposes of providing or obtaining debt collection or notifying a default by you.
4. If WINZ does not cover you for what we originally have estimated then you will be required to pay the balance. if you have made every effort to receive winz but have still not received it after 6 weeks from the due date then you will be required to pay for the invoice.
5. Extra Days will be invoiced out at full cost
We prefer payments to be set up as an Automatic Payment fortnightly to ensure that your invoices are paid on time prior to the due date lapses. However other forms of payments that we accept are Cash, EFTPOS in centre, Credit Card, DD and Automatic Payment.
*Please note a 2.5% surcharge will be charged on all credit card payments
Credits and/or Disputes on Accounts
Privacy and Confidentiality